Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Seven Months

Cannot believe how fast time is going--and that Willow is already seven months. I can hardly remember when she was a tiny newborn. I love this chubby, curious stage though. It's so hard not to hug and kiss her all the time. Lately, she's been getting into things that she shouldn't because our apartment isn't exactly baby-proof.

Other than still getting over her influenza, she's been standing a lot. One of her favorite activities is to crawl over to the couch, pull herself up, and try to play with anything that is on the couch. She likes to stroke the couch cushions; she loves textures. The last few days she's been cruising along the couch--which scares me. This is the first time that I've really thought, "she TOO little to do that!" She's learning to clap her hands too, which is super cute. More often than not, she claps her fists. I think she likes how that feels. She loves to knock things over. The best example of this is when either Adam or I set up her tower of cups an then she crawls over to knock them down.

I think she's starting to recognize a few words. Like, bath, change diaper, eating time, where's daddy?, and I'm going to eat you.

Well...it's only 9:30, but I'm going to bed. Willow will be up, I don't know how many times throughout the night.
So happy to have such a fun, lovable, cute, silly baby.

~julie

No comments:

Post a Comment