Saturday, February 25, 2012

Friday Stripes

Or maybe we should call it obstacle course Friday. Willow pulled down a few pillows on her own, and then I gave her a few more. She had fun crawling and snuggling all over these pillows for at least twenty minutes, so I had to take a few pictures.

Got a little stuck at this point.


Helping take pictures again.
Yay! Clapping her hands.
Walking around her book basket for a while was also entertaining. She kept standing on her tip toes (calf workout!) and squatting (exercise those thighs!). Super cute. I tried to get a picture of her squatting because it looked so funny, but I was too late in grabbing the camera.


Back to helping with taking pictures.



This is Willow's new face she makes often. She purses her lips when she's either tired, concentrating, or upset about something. I see her doing it when she's focused on a task, ready to take a nap, or in a stressful situation out in public.

Little lips. Come to think of it, she used to make this face when she was a few weeks old, but she is re-instituting it as a regular look around here.


Had some kids over for dinner the other night. Willow loved interacting with new people. She is becoming less shy, but likes to know that her parents are nearby. I'm also having a 5th grader come over once a week to help out with Willow. She will play with Willow so that I can get a few things done around the house. It works out as a win-win-win situation for us all and I'm really excited for a little extra time (especially since Adam is going to be more busy with soccer soon), and the relationship that Willow will get to build with this lovely girl. She was actually one of my students two years ago, and I really enjoy her company.

~julie

No comments:

Post a Comment