Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Re-discovered


During Willow's nap today, I stumbled upon a fold filled with wedding pictures that I haven't looked at in a while. These were all taken by my old friend, and great photographer--Kristi Witek. We also had pictures taken by my cousin's talented husband, Jay Oakman. But this particular folder I was perusing was just of Kristi's work. She focused more on candid shots throughout the entire day. Perhaps I will post more later, but for right now, I need to head to bed! I have a terrible sickness falling upon me, and a long day tomorrow.
If you like Kristi's work, I can lead you to her business/website.






















I loved our cake. It had many delicious layers. Sadly, I didn't get to eat any on our wedding day. Someday, when we're back in America during our anniversary, I plan on buying another cake from the same company, same cake/frosting/fillings--so that I can actually EAT it.



Adam's childhood barn that held his John Deere tractors. His grandfather built it for him.










Someday, I'm going to print our wedding pictures and actually put an album together. For right now, online posting is what I'll stick to. It's been fun to take another look at some of the pictures from our wedding. Thank you, Kristi for the fun photos!

~julie

No comments:

Post a Comment