Friday, February 10, 2012

"Did you see that on Pinterest?"

My husband has such faith in me.

When he got home from work today, I had this sudden urge to use an extra picture frame someone handed down to us recently, and some scrap book paper to make this little memory piece. It took less than fifteen minutes to trace our hands, cut them out, mount them, frame it, and hang it on the wall. The hardest part was tracing Willow's hand. We had to distract her with her favorite banana munchies.

After I was done, I made Adam admire my handiwork. "It looks nice," he observed. "Did you see that on Pinterest?". I laughed, but I think I should feel a little offended that he thinks all my craft and cooking ideas come from a social network.

But...I really did see it on Pinterest.

~julie

No comments:

Post a Comment