Friday, March 30, 2012

A Little Embarrassing

"You did WHAT?"
"So, then I was like, 'Please, just eat the cheerio off the floor'...And he did it!"


They have the same expression.


"Pleeeeeease. Cheerios are for BABIES. Clearly, I'm to sophisticated for this dribble."

For every sweet picture of Willow that we have, there are at least five out of focus. For every cute expression that is captured, we have at least three crazy faces. I've decided to start posting her less-than-glam looks, because when I stumble upon them every once in a while, I just have to laugh! These are sort of funny, but I promise, I have MORE (on Adam's computer) that are hysterical.

Willow was up from 5-6:15 am this morning, for no apparent reason. I finally got her to fall back asleep, but then I was wide awake. At least I don't have to stay up all night tonight. Adam has another lock-in to sponsor. Lock-ins are over rated.

~julie

No comments:

Post a Comment