Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Sneak Peak


These are part of Willow's 11 month photo-log. Couple days early, but I couldn't help myself. Plus, can't sleep again! Blast that iced tea!


Can't believe that this trouble maker is nearly one month away from her first birthday! It's hard to believe how fast the time is going by--the days are fleeting, even when they feel an eternity long.


At least she's sleeping better the last few nights. No 9pm or 10pm crying fests from supposed nightmares.

In other news, I think I have the beginnings of arthritis. Lots of pain in my hands lately. It's genetic! Thanks, Mom! ;)

Confession: I finally put clean pillow cases on my pillows today. I've been using my pillows without any covers for over a week. Fail.

Tomorrow is the last day of school for the 2011-2012 school year. I'm so excited! Although the excitement will be short lived. Dear friends will be leaving, precious students will be moving on, and Adam will be going to Beijing on Sunday. He will be gone for three weeks!It's been said that absence makes the heart grow fonder. I truly hope that this will be the case--because the adverse is me losing my mind via the clingy baby girl who will be keeping me company. Adam and I have had our fair share of being separated by geography because of school or work. I was calculating, by the time Willow is 1, Adam will have spent over two of her 12 months out-of-town.

I'm sure I'll survive. I have some help, which I am thankful for. And there's things to look forward to. I want to read the manual for our camera and start packing for America.

OH MY GOSH!!! The hugest centipede is in front of me, crawling up the wall! Should I wake Adam up to kill it? Ah!!!!

Ok. I woke Adam up and he killed it. I was too chicken.

I am NOT going to survive.




No comments:

Post a Comment