Sunday, July 3, 2011

Hobble and Waddle's Summer Vacation

Part Two



It was great to be able to watch Emma's soccer game! I haven't been able to watch Emma play soccer in two years, so it was fun to be able to see her compete again.


Adam attended Emma's game too--this was just two days after his knee surgery and he was coping well with the pain and trying to recover as quickly as possible.








It was also a busy week because I was able to meet my OB finally. I also was able to get an ultra sound. The baby was too big at this point to clearly see the gender of the baby, but the tech thought that the baby was probably a girl. So that's 3 for 3, "probably a girl" predictions from ultra sound technicians.

This first US ultra sound was significant to me because it was the first one that I was able to see! In China, I wasn't allowed to watch the screen during the ultra sound, and although they would print a picture for me, it was so blurry that I couldn't discern anything anyway. Even though the ultra sound machine at my doctor's office isn't the top of the line, it was extremely clear. I could clearly see my baby's face and even her lips moving!



I think this is such a cute picture of the baby's face!


~julie

No comments:

Post a Comment