Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Color Purple

Beware. This is a girly-post.
Remember that weakness I mentioned last weekend? Apparently, it's getting worse.
Manicures are my new addiction. I love them! This particular manicure was less than the equivalent to $3.00.



Just take a moment to ooh and aww and the perfection. The lady painted each petal very carefully. It looks much better in person; the pictures do not do justice to this nail art.




In other news, I'm in the process of trying to get Adam to go to sleep. We have to wake up before 5 am tomorrow morning and he is still playing his computer games.
I am wearing my fleece SYIS sweater right now. It feels warm and comfy. I have thick socks on my feet. It was a very warm day, but cooled down significantly once the sun went down. I love fall, but I'm not entirely sure that I am ready for the cold of winter!

This week is going to be busy. My TI is taking the week off to help rest her ankle. Auditions for "Treasure Island" are tomorrow as well. I am so excited--yet nervous--every time I think about it! This week is only a four-day week because of October Holiday. We will be spending five of our vacation days in Beijing for a teaching conference. I am looking forward to the conference...just wish that our break was a little bit longer so we could enjoy some more rest time. After all, I love to be lazy.

Bedtime!

~julie

No comments:

Post a Comment