Monday, April 22, 2013

Recovering Chairs


I should have taken a "Before" picture that displayed how much Willow had colored on these chairs with permanent ink. It's also really hard to keep white leather clean--especially after Willow ripped the plastic protectors off all four chairs! So, we borrowed a staple gun and used some extra fabric I had in the closet from covering the pillows and bookshelves. I feel like this fabric is everywhere now--but at least I didn't have to go out and buy anything! 

Cutting out fabric, ironing it, and then working with Adam to staple them onto each seat cover. I like how there are Chinese characters on the bias of the fabric. 






Willow was very disturbed during the stapling process and required lots of hugs. It's hard to staple and pull fabric tight with a one year old hanging on your arms! But now we have one more item checked off my list. I've been meaning to do this for nearly half a year! Nesting is productive.


Voila! 

Finished! 


No comments:

Post a Comment