Monday, October 24, 2011

October with Mom & Emma

This was the last picture of us together during Mom and Emma's visit--right before we left to go to the airport. We were all very sad to say goodbye to one another. Even though they've only been gone for twelve days, it feels a lot longer!


Willow is smiling ear to ear! She just loves playing with her Aunt Emma!








Willow passed out---she was so tired she didn't even wake up when Emma changed her diaper!



Willow tried on my wedding ring. She loves sparkly things.


We made a raspberry cheesecake with the help of two lovely ladies that I mentor. It was very good! If I ever make it again, though, I will definitely just use my deeper pans (vs. the shallow ones). Wasn't sure how successful I would be, especially without the traditional equipment, but it worked out great.


Last night with Grandma!




Maybe Willow was sad because she heard Emma was going back to America.





Emma got a beautiful manicure while in Shenyang. Four detailed flowers painted on each finger nail!


Wow! Look at that expression! Willow finds a lot of the world to be very shocking.


We'll end on a not so shocking note.


~julie

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are just beautiful! I love, love all of Willow's expressions! It looks like you had such a wonderful time with your sister and mom.

    ReplyDelete