Tuesday, February 12, 2013

15 Weeks


I don't really believe in New Year's Resolutions, mostly because I can never think of them--let alone resolve to keep them. But just now, I realized that I actually have a resolution this year. Not to get incredibly fat. Okay, I'm pregnant, so I'm going to gain weight. But it is my personal goal not to be the 160 pounds that I was just before Willow was born. I'll settle for anything less than that. 


It's just so darn hard when my favorite food group is cookies. Are cookies a food group? They should be. I get all my daily nutrition from cookies.


Morning sickness has been officially over for 5 weeks. PTL! It was so much harder this time around--but much shorter in duration. Morning sickness with Willow didn't subside until sometime into the second trimester. Does this mean we are expecting a boy? Or an easy-going girl?


This picture = My Life. Willow running past me in a blur. 

No comments:

Post a Comment