Thursday, January 17, 2013

Baby #2


So, what are our plans with our second baby on the way? In a nutshell, here is what our near future looks like:

1. Sign another 2 year contract with our current company
2. Adam finish his graduate studies with 3 week in Beijing over the Summer and a semester in the Fall
3. Julie and Willow will travel to America without Adam (while he studies in Beijing)
4. Adam will fly to the US as soon as his Summer course has concluded
5. Celebrate Willow's 2nd birthday in America
6. Deliver the baby in America
7. Apply for baby's birth certificate, social security card, passport, and visa. I think I learned from all my mistakes last time.
8. Adam will take his paternity leave at the beginning of the 2013-2014 school year. We plan to return to China as a family of 4...together this time!
9. Julie will perhaps direct another production if a consistent babysitter can be found. A musical is on the horizon!
10. Adam will graduate with his Master's in Curriculum-something-or-the-other

My first prenatal check-up went very well, except for the fact that it took forever and that they had to draw blood from the top of my hand (near my knuckles) because they couldn't find a vein anywhere else.

Lately we've been thinking about saving money and spending money. Saving money for the future, but spending it on a vacation to South Korea, and a new bedroom for Willow.

In the meantime, I ate food yesterday for the first time in 6 weeks because I was HUNGRY, and didn't feel queasy or extremely uncomfortable afterwards. I hope that the worst is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment