Sunday, November 25, 2012

November Cell Phone

So, my pink cell phone has a camera. Although it doesn't take great pictures, it is readily available. If I remember to, I like taking pictures of things that happen here or there. 
The pictures above are of my no-bake pumpkin cream cheese cake. So delicious! It's like a creamy pumpkin pie and I could seriously eat the entire thing by myself. 


We received a few boxes for Adam's birthday. He was in Chengdu at the time that they arrived. But, Willow already knows that these boxes contain lots of candy. You can see the boxes behind her...and you can sort of tell that she's throwing a tantrum. 


Whenever we go to IKEA, Willow always climbs up on this display chair. This chair isn't by the other displays, it's in the warehouse portion of the store--where all the boxed furniture is kept. I say 'always', because this happens every time we go to IKEA.


Oh yes. They were serving samples of Vodka to anyone who wanted some at IKEA. What the heck?


The first 'significant' snowfall of the season. It stuck around for quite a bit. It was definitely fun to wake up to a winter wonderland.


Willow was invited to a friend's 5th birthday party. Look at that beautiful candy land cake that his mom made! Willow enjoyed the cake, the oranges, the cookies, and her first sucker.



No comments:

Post a Comment