Monday, April 25, 2011

Getting Ready

Over spring break, the plan was to get our apartment more prepared for baby Johnson. I had a long list of things to do, places to organize, and stuff to buy. But, my plans were cut short almost immediately when I got sick on the first day of break. We were still able to accomplish several things around our home.


We rearranged our living room for the 4th time since moving here. I never thought I would be one of those rearranging people...


We finally put pictures in our various picture frames hanging up around the house.



The baby's room is currently very girly and will have to go through some make-overs if our baby is a boy. The light on top of the wardrobe is not ideal...but we already had the lamp from before and there's no where else to put it.



Adam has the camera on the middle school spring trip right now, so I don't have the rest of the pictures, but there will be another post about the baby's room soon.

~julie

No comments:

Post a Comment