...or, 29 Weeks.
How do I feel? That's the question I get asked most often lately.
- I've never had heartburn before. I didn't even know what it felt like. Well, for the last few weeks, whenever I eat I seem to get heartburn. Bananas are the worst.
- Leg cramps. Holy cow! Leg spasms in the middle of the night--probably one of the most shocking and unexpected pain I've had so far. Yet another symptom that I am totally surprised by. It took me a whole week to recover from the last set of leg cramps.
- Lots of pressure. The weight of the baby is starting to bear down. It hurts to do everything--like getting out of bed, putting on my socks, and climbing up the steps.
- Always being thirsty means always having to pee.
- One good thing is that I'm learning to cope with my back pain a lot better. It's almost unnoticeable to me now, in comparison to other aches.
- The baby moves like crazy. He or she wakes me up in the middle of the night with calisthenics. This baby is a crazy mover! I think that this might be part of the baby's personality--very, very energetic....all the time!
- A crooked belly button. It's to the right...
Ok--that's enough about pregnancy for now.