Monday, April 25, 2011

Death by Heartburn

...or, 29 Weeks.


How do I feel? That's the question I get asked most often lately.

  1. I've never had heartburn before. I didn't even know what it felt like. Well, for the last few weeks, whenever I eat I seem to get heartburn. Bananas are the worst.
  2. Leg cramps. Holy cow! Leg spasms in the middle of the night--probably one of the most shocking and unexpected pain I've had so far. Yet another symptom that I am totally surprised by. It took me a whole week to recover from the last set of leg cramps.
  3. Lots of pressure. The weight of the baby is starting to bear down. It hurts to do everything--like getting out of bed, putting on my socks, and climbing up the steps.
  4. Always being thirsty means always having to pee.
  5. One good thing is that I'm learning to cope with my back pain a lot better. It's almost unnoticeable to me now, in comparison to other aches.
  6. The baby moves like crazy. He or she wakes me up in the middle of the night with calisthenics. This baby is a crazy mover! I think that this might be part of the baby's personality--very, very energetic....all the time!
  7. A crooked belly button. It's to the right...

Ok--that's enough about pregnancy for now.

~julie

No comments:

Post a Comment