Saturday, February 12, 2011

Week 19

Sometimes throughout the day, I feel our baby moving around...like right now...What an amazing feeling! It's hard for me to fathom that I will be able to hold this little person in my arms soon. I am learning to love this baby more and more--I'm thankful for the time to prepare and reflect upon a new life that's just beginning. There's a whole lot of my life that our baby has missed, but I'm excited to pour the rest of my years out for our baby.

Nothing is guaranteed in life, except for salvation. My dad has told me this several times, I think the last time was when I got engaged 3 years ago. Haha. Well, I am just torn with deep desire that our baby will come to KNOW the Eternal One who is the Creator and Sustainer of his/her life.

I have a check-up next week--more tests--and we will hopefully discover the mystery of our baby's gender. Names are chosen....but you'll just have to wait and find out.

Baby--there's lots that awaits you in this world. I hope it includes many blessings, but when suffering comes I pray that you will cling to the Father and his everlasting promises. I will try my best to protect you from evil, but I promise to not shelter you from world. To be in the world, but not of it--we will learn what that means together. Loving people, upholding His truth, and surrendering to His call on your life. I will always love you! Stay safe and keep kicking away.

~julie

No comments:

Post a Comment